Old Edwards Club
• Members & Guests of Old Edwards Inn & Spa
The Old Edwards Club cascades along a stunning crest of the Eastern Continental Divide, offering some of the most breathtaking views and interesting golf experiences anywhere. Old Edwards Club is accessible to members as well as guests of Old Edwards Inn and Spa.
Guests and Members of Old Edwards Club Enjoy:
• An outdoor heated mineral pool, clay tennis courts and a state-of-the-art fitness center with locker rooms
• The Grill Room Restaurant and Bar in the Clubhouse with panoramic dining veranda
• A fireside patio offering views of the first tee and 9th green
• A Fully-stocked golf shop
• Access to a private boardroom for meetings and private functions
Members of Old Edwards Club also receive year-round privileges and discounts at the Four-Star Old Edwards Inn and Spa.
A European Style Retreat in the North Carolina Mountains - Old Edwards Inn and Spa sits atop the scenic southwest plateau of North Carolina's Blue Ridge Mountains, offering abundant opportunities for relaxation, recreation and adventure. The European style resort cascades along several blocks filled with amenities, music, dining venues and individually appointed guestrooms, suites and cottages. The new Falls Cottages surround a new outdoor amenity terrace with a second heated mineral pool, whirlpool and freestanding double-sided fireplace. Friendly, impeccable service with a backdrop of rustic mountain elegance creates the ideal North Carolina vacation for romance, girlfriend getaways, families, and leisure and business groups.
Surrounded by pristine mountains with lakes, streams and waterfalls, Old Edwards is also in the heart of the fun and artsy walking downtown of Highlands, NC. Just step out the front door for live music and theater, great boutique shopping, award-winning dining, museums and galleries.
Information here from the club website.